[Dailydrool] ABC Slobbershoppe

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 21:17:09 PDT 2010

My son and I ordered 3 Tom Schreks book from the slobbershoppe late last week,  I was afraid I had procrastinated too long and they would not make it by his birthday.  I was needless worried.  The folks there  had them to us by this Wednsday, in plenty of time for DH's birthaday on Sat.  Cudoos to the Slobbershoppe!  I also pointed out to my son all the neat basset stuff in case he was wondering what to get his Mom on those occasions a gift in in order.  I hope he took the hint, they can be a mite slow, males.