[Dailydrool] The Pacific Basset Feet: Updates

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 11:52:21 PDT 2010

Aloha, sea-doggies, this is Bo of Hawaii, Commander-in-chief of the Pacific
Basset Feet with feet updates.

I am pleased to announce that our ranks continue to grow. We are now 273 members
strong. Uniform sales are at the 202 figure. There are photos of 67 dogs on our
website. Instructions on how to submit photos may be found at
http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/ in the category "crew photographs". Remember
to include your BSN number and home port with your photo. Photos of non-basset
four-leggers are accepted in the PBF auxiliary (my brother's obnoxious chihuahua
girlfriend has her picture there).

Recently I received an inquiry about whether a basset was eligible for
enlistment if said basset had nothing against squirrels. The answer is yes--all
bassets and their supporters are welcome. There are posts for everyone. And let
us not forget that we welcome conscientious objectors to alternative service as
well. Although I am commander-in-chief, I myself conscientiously object to most
suggestions that my foodslave makes. Just ask her and she will confirm this. So
welcome aboard, and send us your picture. Bo, CICPBF