[Dailydrool] How To Skare You MomPerson by Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 18:59:12 PDT 2010

Here a fast, good way to skare da pantses offa da MomPerson.
Eat you dinner.
Get you hartgard yummy chewy pill.
Den g outten play some.
Come in an goin pantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpant.
Den preeten to eat da air. Lickylickylickylcikylicky.
Den go Gak.
Gak gak gak gak but no frowup.
Walk aroun a lot, kinder nervy and  unheppy lookin.
Da MomPerson wachtchin youse. Den she come ober an push on you tummy. Try
holdin you breff when she do dis.
She gib you two liddle green pills and putshu in you crate.

While you in da crate act reel ressless an pant a lot and lickylickylicky da
air. If MomPerson gotta go out and DadPerson let you go ousside eet a lotta
grass, drool a lot an licky lickly an pace an licky licky an gak gak. He
gone call MomPerson onna fone.

Unforshunutly, da MomPerson no fink dis funee an teked me to da VetPerson
who took a pixshure ob mine beyootiful insides an say oh he fulla gas keep
im fartin-- da VetLady reely say dat, she laffin. (I done did fart all da
way to da Vetperson.) I now sleepin upsiderdown on da couch. Ise fine.
MomPerson habbin more ob da wino. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH......

Love an drool to everbuddy who need it,

Llewis