[Dailydrool] Bud update

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:06:59 PDT 2010

Bud is about the same but the vomiting has stopped. He is still sleeping. His xrays show an enlarged liver and nodular spleen. It's likely he has cancer. There is a slight bump in his ALT which the vet says "could" signify Cushings. With the enlarged liver and other findings I don't think I'll do the stim test unless she can convince me we are really going to find something. I do hope we can get him feeling well enough to come home for a while. I'd hate to think I brought him all the way out here just to die as soon as we arrive.

Synthia, Bud, Zuma, Kahuna (man, it's hot out!)