[Dailydrool] Happy birthday Miss Lilie Poore

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 20:12:10 PDT 2010

We wanted to Wish our furend Miss Lilie Poore a very merry Birthday

She has been a gud furend and put up with my holligans..and I know somewhere
inside her prim and proper heart a little bit of it beats for mememememe

I know she hoas a boyfurend and I have had many gurls in my life but my
heart a little bit belongs to her, even thos I wouldnever be worthy and she
isn't very fluffy..

so happy Birthday miss Poore we lubb you in a super good furend way..and
more

Bob the Dog...but you can call me Bobby