[Dailydrool] American Chunker loves bassets!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 10:15:46 PDT 2010

NEBHR is honored to have been named "charity of choice" by the American Chunker pumpkin chunker crew! This NH-based team will be competing in the world championship this fall and donation funds will benefit our rescue! If you are on Facebook, please become a fan of their page to help spread the basset love and give these guys some added support! The Science Channel will be filming an episode about them next week and NEBHR "amBASSadors" will be on hand to represent! We will keep you posted! In the meantime, here's their Facebook page where you can link to their website as well. Thank you!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Chunker-Inc/371610396355?ref=ts#!/pages/American-Chunker-Inc/371610396355?ref=mf

Please be sure to support this page so we can show them how much the rescue community appreciates their help!

Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue

www.nebhr.org

Please support me at Woofstock this year: http://www.firstgiving.com/hh-hounds  (The bassets thank you!!)

***Need a great gift idea? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***AND our new CafePress store for great basset hound merchandise!!! http://www.cafepress.com/nebhr***