[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 07:44:04 PDT 2010

The weight on my lap felt familiar. As did the softness of the fur under my
fingers; I gently rubbed back and forth, back and forth. With each stroke came a
memory that could no longer find fulfillment in this present morning. Tears
filled my eyes once more, remembering what was. But each new day brings renewed
hope, new experiences, new friends, new love…and thus, it is with me this day.
Her name is Thelma Lou and her soft fur, large brown eyes and cold nose carve a
new place in my heart. So my tears are also hopeful that as my new life
recovers, so will my broken heart.  Welcome Thelma…to my heart and to our home.
May you find our home to be a forever home made in Heaven, just for you.

Snooters to Everybody,
Maggie Honnold  and Thelma Lou (what's the big deal?)

Hollyberry ATB and Noah ATB ( we are glad our momma has somebody to love)