[Dailydrool] (no subject)

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 16:55:34 PDT 2010

Michelle, we are so sorry that Miss  Princess had made her journey to  the
Bridge...I know that Polly Esther has made room on her cloud for her until
she finds one of her own..although I know Princess is eager to find her
own.  .If it were not for Miss Princess I would have not have the pleasure  of
being owned by Polly Esther.  Since you were so kind to have fostered  Polly
 I know you had told me you would have adopted her but The Princess  did
not like her...so it was my gain but sadly only having her 22 months.   It
never ceases to amaze me how dogs bring people and other dogs  into our
lives...

I hope Henery doesn't struggle too much without her...

Shelley, Abe (who had a minor set back this past weekend) Owen, Vivian,
Mary & Betty