[Dailydrool] Marlene's post

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 11:01:48 PDT 2010

The real kick in the butt is that all of these off the wall stories are
TRUE !!!!!!   I live such a colorful life !   bwahahahaha   I think this why
when I ask Hubby,  " do you want  to go shopping he is so quick to reply
 "  HELL NO !!!!! "   bwahahahaha  !!!!   poor guy !

Evil Annie ate another cicada  and puked up on my couch !!!!  I  swear I
walked all over that yard today  every inch of it and I did not see  any
cicadas, but Annie found the only one in the State of Ohio !  she is  such an
Evil B**** !!!!!!  third time this week !  is she smart or  what ??????

Marlene