[Dailydrool] Voting

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 30 19:24:25 PDT 2010

Thank you Tom for voting for Western Missouri we are still fourth in the
running for Missouri. It is really strange that the first week of Droolers
voting we went from 7433 to 79th in the overall ratings and now we are
hovering at about 83rd overall but remain 4th in Missouri.
I am beginning to think the whole thing is fixed but we keep voting for
Western Missouri from MO and if we get a bunch more to vote for us maybe we
could get to first by the end of this month!! That is when the contest ends.

Here is the link
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3