[Dailydrool] Merrick Pet Care Recalls Filet Squares & Texas Hold'ems

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue Aug 17 05:12:21 PDT 2010

Merrick Pet Care Recalls  <http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm222585.htm>
Filet Squares & Texas Hold'ems 10oz Bag (Item # 60016 All Lots) Because of
Possible Salmonella Health Risk
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:25:00 -0500

Merrick Pet Care, Inc. of Amarillo, Texas is recalling all lots of its 10 oz
"Beef Filet Squares" for Dogs and "Texas Hold'ems" pet treats because they
have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. Salmonella can affect
animals and there is risk to humans from handling contaminated pet products.
People handling the treats can become infected with Salmonella, especially
if they have not thoroughly washed their hands after having contact with the
chews or any surfaces exposed to these products.

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/

Don't know about you, but I always love a little salmon with my 'nella'
wafers.

-Robert