[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Picture, My Sweet Janie Anne

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Tue Aug 17 05:46:48 PDT 2010

Today is Janie Anne's 8th Birthday!   Let's all celebrate a wonderful day.
Janie introduced me to the "Wonderful World of Bassets" and I will be eternally grateful.  She has taught me how to be patient and how to maintain a schedule, dinner at 4, no later.
I've learned how to fetch, how to always carry treats and baggies for clean up, and how to sleep on about 1/10 of a "king" sized bed, along with so many other tricks necessary to maintain her in the lifestyle she has demanded.
She is not a "diva" or "Queen", she just knows how to keep her human on his toes.
So it's off to McDonald's for some double cheeseburgers (of course some for Siobhan too), to the treat store and a couple of long walks in the dog park.  I consider myself "Blessed" by having 2 Bassets, I only wish I could have more.

Of course our prayers, crossed paws and tears go out to all who have lost loved ones.
We vote everyday for Western Missouri Basset Rescue, for Luna and Joanne the Diva on modern Dog, for the Basset Olympics on the  Pepsi Challenge, and do the trivia on Freekibbles.com and encourage everyone to do the same.

Also, Siobhan/Emma Sue is leading on Snobbydogs,com.  But there could always be a rush at the end, so please vote for her on,
www.Snobbydogs.com

Oh, Janie's picture was taken earlier this year to join the Sitterupper's Club.  She will sit up anytime she thinks it will get her a treat.  No bad for an 8 year old.
I love my Bassets, especially my little Sweetheart, Janie Anne
Woofs,
Janie Anne, Siobhan and Bill