[Dailydrool] Today is Jack's 3rd Gotcha Day!

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 06:22:01 PDT 2010

Hello All,

I just wanted to share that today is my Jack's third Gotcha day! My husband and I adopted him from Basset Buddies Rescue. We were looking for a buddy to keep our other Basset, Yowza, company. My husband was very apprehensive at first. He never had a pet growing up so Yowza was his first  and didn't know how he felt about having two dogs in the house. After some very good whining on my part I contacted Basset Buddies and they felt jack would be a good fit. Well needless to say he was. We met Jack and I was in love. Matt, my husband, was still a little wary. We picked Jack up the following week. The foster mom opened the door and Jack ran right in to Matt's arms and licked his face. Matt was hooked. Now three years later Matt and Jack are pretty much inseperable. He carries Jack around the house just because he wants to. Jack and Yowza are the best of buddies. They lay on each other, run the Basset 500, look for each other when one goes to the vet and  lick each other's faces. Jack has made life so fun. He's got full bassetude, big floppy ears, the softest fur and is an unconditional love bug. We can't imagine life without him. Tonight, he gets a special treat.

I love you my big freckle footed boy!

Momma Sara