[Dailydrool] Help for Petunia (ATB) Sarah (ATB) and Tillie

Moore, Martha MMoore at odmhsas.org
Tue Aug 17 06:31:23 PDT 2010

So far we have raised about $500.00 towards covering the expenses of these lovely girls.
If you can help, please do.  Crossposting is gratefully appreciated!
We thank you for everything you do and have done to help us here at 4 The Hounds!

We are continuing to put out Gladys' appeal for some special help for three lovely senior girls.

We at 4 The Hounds have experienced some tragic losses recently.  Our beloved Petunia passed over the Bridge .
Her wonderful foster mom noticed that she was bleeding from the mouth and nose.
Mom rushed Petunia to the emergency vet, but unfortunately there was nothing to be done, and our Petunia took her final trip.
Sadly although Petunia is gone we have a large ($700.00) emergency vet bill that still has to be paid.

Gladys' Sarah also has a sad story.  Gladys noticed that Sarah was having difficulty walking.  After all the diagnostics were done it was determined that
Sarah had bone cancer.  Gladys had no choice but to do the kind thing and send Sarah to the Bridge, leaving a sad gap in the kennel.  Her mate Abraham is lost without her.
Again, there is a $250.00 vet bill that has to be paid for Sarah's treatment.

Finally (and on a brighter note) our Tillie needs to have surgery to remove a number of tumors from behind her legs.
Doc does not think that they are cancerous, but they need to be removed for Tillie's comfort and so she can walk normally.
The estimate for this surgery is $300.00.

Anything that you can do will be of great help to us.  We are grateful for any donation, large or small.

If you can help, please use the 'How You Can Help' link on our website, and click on the PayPal logo in the middle of the page.
The link is http://www.4thehounds.org/How-You-Can-Help.html
Using this PayPal link will enable you to make a donation directly to us.

We are not using Firstgiving due to fees and problems.....your PayPal donation will enable us to have more funds available to help with these girls' expenses.
If you wish to designate your donation for a specific dog, please just put that dog's name (Sarah, Petunia or Tillie) in the comment box and we'll apply your gift to the dog that you designate.

We are so grateful to all our kind benefactors and appreciate all the help you've given us over the years.
Again, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts and, most importantly, the houndies thank you.

Please crosspost to any one that might be interested in helping.

Thanks!

Gladys, Gail and Martha
4 The Hounds Basset Rescue