[Dailydrool] dogs & ghost

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Aug 17 11:34:36 PDT 2010

Okay I guess I am whacky right along with everyone else because I believe
that spirits walk among us as well.

When Russell (ATB) passed, Ruby Doo would go lay in his spot outside an
start playing and doing her "husky" talking.  There were times that I know I
heard him walking in the house and I could hear his bark for months.

For over 6 months after Tucker made his journey to the bridge there were
many times I would hear his very distinctive arhoo and the gang would all
run around the house like they were looking for him.  Ruby Doo would not
let any of the gang sit in Tucker's chair.  I know at times I would see him
sitting there out of the corner of my eye.  For about a month after his journey
I would feel Tucker nuzzle my neck or feel his big paw on my tummy and
would wake up reaching for him.  He visited me in my dreams many times
telling me he was happy, he loved me and I didn't need to cry anymore.  The
most comforting part was he told me he would see me when my journey on
earth was done but until then he would be watching over all of us.

Are we crazy ....absolutely not.  I think that we can all see a glimpse of the spirit
world if we just open our hearts and are not fearful.  I truly believe that our loved
ones visit us to bring us comfort in our time of need.   Throughout my lifetime I
have had many visits from my loved ones and there visits were a comfort.

We send drool to all in need.  Our love and prayers are with you.
Karen and The Dog House Gang

P.S.  If you don't hear from me for a while then the men with the little white coats
found out.