[Dailydrool] Dogs & Ghost

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Aug 17 15:10:53 PDT 2010

I have been voting for Western Missouri Basset Rescue twice a day from
my work & home computer, come on droolers we need another voting surge
to get them in the money!

Bee sting recovery drool to Maggie Wags.  We hope that you & your slaves
paws heal up quickly.

We are so sorry to hear that Princess has made her journey to the
bridge.  Take comfort that she is once again a young & healthy hound.
May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Happy Birthday Janie Anne, Happy Gotcha Day to Jack we hope that both of
you score lots of treats for your special days.

Vicki, I am with you on this belief. My Shadow ATB would and some of the
other ATB hounds would just sit and stare like they were looking at
something a few feet away, sometimes they would give a soft woof, or
just sit and wag their tails. We had one house in particular that this
would happen more often. In this house I felt a presence there.
Sometimes while standing in front of the bedroom mirror putting my hair
up I swear that I could feel someone breathing on neck...no living
person was ever there. Sometimes at night I would see a ghostly image
crossing the hall way from the spare bedroom to the master bedroom. I
never felt scared in that house...but like I always had someone watching
over me.  I haven't noticed Colt or Ruger doing it yet but sometimes I
wonder if one of the previous bassets has borrowed one of their bodies
to come visit me because one of them will just do something that is so
not them and something one of the ATB hounds would have done.  Sometimes
it's an action, and sometimes it's a look but it just makes me think of
that ATB hound and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling like they are peaking
in to say hello.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt, Ruger and the ATB Pack