[Dailydrool] stretch walk pain or pleasure

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Tue Aug 17 11:51:35 PDT 2010

Awhile ago there was a discussion of our hounds doing a very cute stretchie walk, lowering there front end while there hiney remained up and crawling along like this. To me this is very cute but now since my Dice swallowed rocks twice and had to have two surgeries and he did a similar stretching while he was showing symptoms of distress. How do we know if the stretch is for fun or due to pain. I have searched the internet but only find dogs stretching for pain????? Opinions please...

Hope to all those that are ill, relief if there is no hope and love to everyone,
Judy