[Dailydrool] Sometimes I want to whoop people

Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com
Tue Aug 17 13:21:25 PDT 2010

Bless you for giving Fred the care he deserves!  Can we line up behind the
shed ...I think several of us would like to contribute to that whoopin'!

Maureen

  From:       "Chris Bly" <jbly1 at kc.rr.com>

  To:         <dailydrool at dailydrool.org>

  Date:       08/17/2010 04:17 PM

  Subject:    [Dailydrool] Sometimes I want to whoop people

The DAILY DROOL
An internet mail list designed to
entertain and inform basset hounds
and their people.

           ----
           /    \__
|\         /    @   \
\ \_______|    \  .: O
 \      ##|    | \__/
  |    ####\__/   \
  /  /  ##       \|
 /  /__________\  \
 L_JJ           \__JJ
-----------------------------

Daily Drool Website:
http://www.dailydrool.com

Vote for Basset of the Week:  http://www.dailydrool.com/botw.html

Dictionary of Common Drool Terminology:
http://mysite.verizon.net/msrandolph/

Daily Drool Archives:
http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/

Old Daily Drool Archives:
http://oldarchives.dailydrool.org/dailydrool/
Western Missouri Basset Rescue got a ten year old dog into rescue yesterday

the family said he was their sons dog and the son moved to California to
join the Navy and they were selling their house and the dog peed the carpet

all the time so they had to get rid of it.

I just got home from taking him to the vet  he is infested with fleas and
his teeth are terrible, his shots were expired so he needed shots, he has
several infected teeth, and he was filthy, and his toenails were curled
completely into circles he could hardly walk sometimes I just want to take
people out back to the shed and whoop them.

Everyone please send drool Freds way hope he does okay with his teeth
cleaning tomorrow.