[Dailydrool] Dogs and ghosts

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Tue Aug 17 17:31:16 PDT 2010

I've never felt as if I've been visited by our late Jane Basset,
either awake or in a dream. I wish she would visit me now and then,
but six years since her death, she's yet to put in an appearance. I
guess she feels I've been in good paws since she left, either with
the pet rats I got the week before she died, or with our neighbor's
basset Macy who kept me from being too sad right after Jane died, or
with our Elsinore and young Charlie. I must have been in good enough
paws all along that she doesn't feel she needs to check in on me. And
our Elsinore and young Charlie have never given me any indication
that ghostly presences are present (type that five times as fast as
you can--presences are present!). I guess we live remarkably
unhaunted lives around here.

Elizabeth