[Dailydrool] Ghost dog

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 19:09:35 PDT 2010

All this crazy talk about ghosties--you ARE all gibbin me da heebie jeebies--but I have to add that Alice's last comment about "that's her story & she's stickin' to it!" had me ROTFL!!!

Thanks Alice for the laugh! I needed that!

ruth
huckleberry
ranger-bob
aud-baud (atb 10.28.09, but always in our hearts)
and lil daisy bug

Huckleberry's page:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/675146