[Dailydrool] Ghost Dog

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 09:22:28 PDT 2010

After we lost Turbo, I said "no more dogs". Yeah, right. Turbo must have wanted me to realize the folly of that decision. While we were sleeping, she came walking across the bed, and my legs. I instantly jumped up, expecting to have to lift the blankets to let her under. Alas, it was only her spirit walking across me. Quite startling. But it make me realize it was time to look for another dog to join our lives.

Merlin has never visited. Instead, he sent Dewey to us. Typical for my old baby who would rather schmooze than actually do any kind of exercise!

Linda and Dewey