[Dailydrool] Hounds who have gone to the Bridge this past year

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Aug 17 18:41:32 PDT 2010

HI all,

There have been so many hounds leaving us this past year.

Each year, on the Senior Basset calendar, we  have Memorial pages for the
Bassets and Beagles who have gone to the bridge over the last year.

If anyone would like to have their hound who is ATB this past year on the
Memorial pages, it would be an honor to have them on please let me know.

We would only need a photo and their name for this.  I feel strongly about
honoring these ones we love so deeply,  this is just one way I can do that.

You can email me at   houndsabound at att.net

I will need any photos by the end of Sept to put into the 2011 Senior Basset
calendar.

wen and the Bounders

www.seniorhoundsabound.org