[Dailydrool] ghosties

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 18:53:19 PDT 2010

I did not mean to imply that I do not believe that animal spirits abound or
are around. I am quite sure they are. I just meant that my dogs seem not to
notice them, or perhaps I do not notice them noticing.
My daughter, on the other hand, is extremely sensitive to spirits and
premonitions. My maternal Grandmother, who I never knew, was also very
sensitive apparently it skipped a couple of generations. Neither my Mother
nor I ever had a hint of spiritual recognition. And we tried.
On the other hand, sometimes my dogs awaken me at 3 in the morning growling.
Not one of them, but several, and all staring in the same direction. Since I
have never seen anyone or anything outside around the property at these
times, perhaps they are responding to something I cannot see.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper