[Dailydrool] ghosties

RAY WERTZ johannamrstreez at verizon.net
Sat Aug 21 18:14:10 PDT 2010

If we are still doing ghosties I have a short story to add.
We live in a house on a corner in Fairfax City, Virginia.
We had an elderly neighbor who passed our house on his daily walks...
A nice lonely, quiet guy, who was determined to make one of our houndies (the shy one)
Susie with the amber eyes his friend...he would call out to her as he slowly walked by,
close to our wire fence, he would try to get her to acknowlege him, but she would only
bark & bark,,,

He passed away about 18 months ago,,,,and since then, Lucy, our noisy bass-a-door,
barks & barks close to the fence as she can get, we don't see anything but I think I know what shes barking at!

HOUNDIE hUGS,
JohannaMama to Lucy & Susie