[Dailydrool] Bassets as guard dogs

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 08:31:19 PDT 2010

My sister-in-law once rang my bell and Annie started her usual crazy barking.  When she came in, she said that it sounded like a Rottweiler lived here!  Now, the front of my house has sliding glass doors, so it's important that I keep the curtains closed to allow all of the burglars to think that she IS a big scary dog.  If they saw where that deep, vicious bark was coming from, I think that their fear would be taken down a notch (or two...)

Rose, Annie (I'm fierce!) and Fred (yeah, right!)