[Dailydrool] BOO !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 11:33:45 PDT 2010

First ,  I want to say how sorry I am for Marcia over the loss of  Walter,
we know how hard it is to lose a special fur friend and the huge  hole  it
leaves in your heart.  you are in our thoughts and  prayers.

Marlene

BEWARE of GUARD DOG !!!!!! we gotz dat sign too, I put it up because of the
 nut who lives across the street who tries to walk into my house all the
time,  I also put a clip lock on the gate,  she isn't bright enough  (  the
pages to her upstairs  book are stuck together )  to  figure out how to
unclip it  Bwahahaha  I hide behind the door and  watch her try to open it,
bwahahahahah  !!!  doo duh !!!!

now on to  the  BOO  story   when we bought  this  house 30 plus years ago,
my son's were just little,  2  & 4 and at night they would come into our
bedroom and tell Bill and I that  there was a man standing at the foot of
their bed,  this went on for years  and years, even in their teens they talked
about a man standing at the end of  their bed,  they are now both in the
middle 30's and they still talk about  how Bill and I would not believe them
about the man standing at the foot of  their bed. well to make a long story
short the elderly couple across the street  told Bill and I that the son of the
people who built this house committed  suicide by hanging  himself in the
garage .  I have seen this image  twice in the last 7 years and he is
standing in the kitchen  looking out  into the family room which use to be a back
porch.  both my dogs who sleep  with me have seen  him and  will stand up
with their hackles raised  and growl and bark,  and after he is gone when you
go into the kitchen, it  is really COLD !  just in the spot where he was
standing.  I wasn't  going to tell this story because I know how many of you
already think I am  totally " screwed up "  but after reading others stories,
I wanted to  share my experience.  as for hubby,  he has the " LUCAS COUNTY
MENTAL  HEALTH "  facility on speed dial on his cell phone  NO  1   you bet
yea !!!!!!!!  bwahahahahahaha   !!!!!!!!