[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Aug 19 03:13:48 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

When I was a teenager I had a very strange dog experience. In those days
we used to hike or walk all over the place visiting friends day and
night with very few problems. One night I was making my way home at
about 21.00, it was a 3 kilometer walk if I did not get a lift. This
particular walk no lifts; after I had gone a short distance I noticed
some dogs both big and small walking just behind me, as I continued the
amount of following dogs increased some now walking besides me, in front
of me and behind me. Once I

Reached a section of the walk home they started to stop following me one
by one until they were all gone. The last to leave were the German
Shepherds. I did not know or recognize any of the dogs, who followed me
that night, and I did the same walk many times after that and it never
happened again. I was not scared of the dogs following and just said HI
to them without touching them,

But what worried me was what my parents would have said arriving home
with all these dogs following as I was always in hot water

for always bringing strange animal's home from frogs to injured birds
and anything else in between.

Jade some times stares and starts barking at what I call space as I do
not see anything myself. We have made some more progress with Jasmin,
yesterday for the first time she allowed me to brush her teeth; this
will now become a daily thing.

Jasmin and Jade are sending get well and stay well drool to Ruby, Freds
and Abe as well as human Eva.

They are also sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends
of Flash, Josie, Walter and Miss Princess and we will be lighting a
candle in their memory.

Slaves William and Johnathan

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to the next tooth brushing

PW Justin and Lilly at the Bridge, we are going to a barbecue this
evening organized by Queen Fey Fey and her Court and we will get the
chance to meet and sniff the new arrivals at the bridge including Flash,
Josie, Walter and Miss Princess who have all arrived safely.