[Dailydrool] BPF brainstorming

Pat Wood patshoundies at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 02:02:46 PDT 2010

How about a placemat photo of the Fleet instead of a poster - it is a bit
smaller, but is done in plastic (vinyl?) which can be used as a wall
hanging, or even propped up on a table as a picture, or possibly a water
dish or food dish mat (I know, maybe too nice for that) but folks might get
two or three.  I believe they can be produced very inexpensively and
shipping shouldn't be too costly.

Pat Wood
Hannah, Annabella and Abbie - when are we going to get recruited? huh? Huh?
Lady, Lily, NeHi, Samantha, Oliver, Bubba & Ethel (PBF weather forecasters-
ATB