[Dailydrool] T-Bone to the Bridge

Sarah WEEKS slweeks at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 19 08:13:39 PDT 2010

It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that our old man T-Bone went to the Bridge yesterday.  He would have been 14 in November, and we knew he was on borrowed time.  He still loved to be in the middle of things, and always did his best to "play" with our little dogs Tar Baby and Miss Thang.  When I came home from work yesterday, he was gone.
I haven't posted much in the last year or so, but I know that many of you old time Droolers (and I mean that in the nicest way possible) remember the antics of our Rosebud, T-Bone and Miss Scarlett--all at the Bridge and together once again.  It's the end of an era--no bassets in the Mobile Gang.  Love your furkids---they're never with us long enough.

Ahroooo's y'all,
Sarah and the Mobile Gang