[Dailydrool] Such a sad bunch of drools

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 18:43:08 PDT 2010

Just finished reading the last 5 drools, and it was so sad, so many  hounds
going to the bridge, and others needing drool.  Droop and prayers  going
out to Sarah Wells on the passing of her dear T-Bone; to Nancy Merk on
Josie's passing; to Dawn on Flash's leaving and lastly to Marcia Kerns on Wally
leaving.  All those precious hounds now running free of pain and stuffing
themselves at the bountiful spread up there.  I have such weepy eyes and
heavy heart reading about them.  I will keep you all in my prayers and have  Ben
and Charlie sending out their special healing drool to help the slaves
cope with their loves' passing, leaving huge holes in their hearts.  Please
accept my sincere sympathy on their passing.  They will all be waiting for
that final reunion.

Then there are all those hounds needing drool for various problems.   Drool
and prayers are going out to Sandra H. for Millie and her kidney  problems.
 Hoping that she recovers and does not leave you yet, that you  will have
many happy times yet with her.  Then there is Nancy C.'s dear  Hershey
suffering from gastroenteritis.  Hope all the meds pull her  through, and she is
her old self soon.  Drool is also being sent to Susan  Kitz and Ruby who will
be having stomach surgery to get the foreign object out  of her tummy.
Hope it is successful and recovery is complete.  Lastly  drool and prayers
going out to Alicia Pool and her sweet Gabe who  is suffering with lameness in
his back legs.  Such a dear young hound  deserve better.  Hoping that
something can be done for the sweetie so he  will not have those problems.  Hoping
something can be done that does not  put his slaves in the poor house.

Douglas and the hounds