[Dailydrool] Eye duct surgery

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 23:48:36 PDT 2010

None of my dogs have ever had a blocked eye duct - but I have.

When I was about 20 my eye wouldn't stop streaming and was very sore.
The operation to unblock it was very simple, the doc just gently pushed a very thin wire through the duct to clear it, under a local anesthetic.
The relief was immense.
I would have the operation, because I still remember how uncomfortable my eye became before it was diagnosed.

We send lots of heart-healing drool to the many slaves mourning their furbuds , and  get better drool for all the sick - however many legs they have.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK