[Dailydrool] Howlin' For Help Woofle

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.org
Fri Aug 20 11:08:51 PDT 2010

Oliver here.  I am filling in for Cruiser today, as he had to have
surgery and is in no shape to speak for himself.  Cruiser is one of the
almost 100 hounds currently in Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. waiting for
their forever home.  I remember when I was one of those hounds myself
but now I have a nice home, comfortable bed and other hounds to play
with....oh yeah and lots of good food and treats, too!

I've heard mom talking to Cruiser's foster mom and they keep saying
something about "running low on funds".  I don't know exactly what that
means or what funds are but it doesn't sound good to me.

So Cruiser and I are asking all the hounds out there to ask their slaves
to gather up any spare cookie money and take a chance on a hound by
purchasing some woofle tickets.  You can see all of the awesome items at
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/woof/>.  But you must hurry as the
woofle tickets are only available until next Wednesday, August 25th!!

Please help us help the hounds...we are howlin' for help!!!!!!
Ahroooooooooooooo!

Sincerely,
Oliver