[Dailydrool] Good Golly, Miss Dolly!

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Fri Aug 20 14:07:49 PDT 2010

I think one of the things that helps a dog to get pottying down properly is
security.

We had a year-and-a-half-old foster who came to us from a shelter. Her
humans may not even have looked for her. I figured it was because she had
yet to be potty trained.

Tri-State found the perfect home for her. She walked away from me without
even looking back. When I talked with her new humans, later, they told me
she took about a week and a half to get perfectly trained. I think it was
because she finally felt secure. She had a home where she was loved and was
the only dog in the house.

That potty training may well come with time.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets