[Dailydrool] In da woids ob da Immortel Plink Froyd

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 14:07:17 PDT 2010

IS ENNYBUDDY OUT DERE????
We is so bored! We cent go ousside to play an bark cuz it too hot an da lass
time dum Llewis he almoss go blottted. Bloated. Sorry. Cannit
barkbakrbarkbarkbark ousside mebbe somewon complane. So we doit inna hawse
an after a bit MomPerson meke we quit. If we dunt, she puttus in are crates.
Sumtime she juss come out an yell SHUDDUP. Oh reely not. She yell DAT ENUFF.
Mr.Cooper Sir eben he get yellt at.
So whutz we ta do all stuck in da hawse? Sumebuyddy sujjest sumefing be4 da
MomPerson goes offa da deep end.

Whut dat meen, enyway?

Love to all
Drool to them whut needs it