[Dailydrool] Pink Floyd

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Aug 21 11:32:47 PDT 2010

Nancy, I am willing to bet that your ghost is a male since it wants to have control over the TV and stero. hehehe.
So many great ghost stories have been posted.  I guess that most of us basset people have more in common than just our hounds.

Connie, Daisy is a beautiul houndette.  I have never seen a spotted basset before.  What a cutie!  Colt and Ruger are sending out "wolf" whistles.

Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper this is Ruger here, we hear you barking! It be the same story here. Momma won't let us out in the back yard to play or chase squirrels either. She said it is to hot and the itchycyde is still an issue.  Poor Colt's armpits and neck are all broke out despite momma DECONing us everytime we go out & come back in. Heck we can't even go for our late afternoon walkies to go meet all of or adoring fans because it still 90-100 degrees out at 9pm and momma been getting up at 5am to go for a walkie but tells us that it is still to hot & humid for us to go since we have fur coats.  Momma has been wrassling with us in the house and sometimes plays monster chase through the house, but we are still bored. Colt not so much since he is whacked out on antihistimines, but I am bored out of my skull! Hhhmmm, maybe a new business venture, an indoor dog park???

Colt & I hope that all of the DD hounds are staying cool, and not going completly mad with cabin fever.
Snooters to all, and drool to all the sick or injured hounds.
Ruger out, Brother Colt is sawing logs and dropping gas bombs. pee-eewwww!