[Dailydrool] Another Margo, Marge, Margie out there?

Wild Moon wildmoonfarm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 21:33:44 PDT 2010

As you most of you know I had a couple of wonderful basset I shared my life
with for not long enough. My Princess was Margie Twinkle. She was a smooshy
red and white girl who loved everyone. Before her I owned a beautiful
tricolor boy named Henaree Bonzai who I also loved who also passed way too
early. I could go on about how I have their collars and paw prints in little
shoe box memorials and will never forget them...but the main point is I also
have other items that might be enjoyed by another out there. I was debating
because if I remember right both items I have were gifts given to me through
the pawtner exchange,personalized gifts with the name "Margie" on them. I
have a purple foam visor with the name "MARGIE" in pink lettering and a
Bandana with pumpkins on it that has "Margie" embroderied on it. Both are
absolutely adorable and so thoughtfully done. I love them even to this
day! But we didn't get the chance to break them in really I was saving them
for the waddle this year. They are in the same box as her pearl necklace and
leash waiting patiently for waddle season... As I clean out my home to
prepare to live in an rv full time and eliminate everything that I don't use
I can't help but remember the wonderful people who sent them to me and the
thought behind the gifts and the fact they are going unused. The pearl
necklace and leash I hope that another basset girl will claim them when she
claims my heart. I will be hanging on to them for now, Margie did not get to
wear them enough quiet frankly I think bout all the time I could have spent
doing other things with her and Henaree for that matter, allowing them to
enjoy the things kept in a box for a certian season...I will not do that
again with another. I will let them enjoy it in the here and now...which
brings me back to my point, however long I ramble on : Is there another
Margie out there who would like to inherit the visor and bandana? Please
contact me offlist and I'll happily arrange shipping of them. If not,
whatever basset that comes along into my life....I'll just tell them its
their name on the bandana and visor and hope they can't read hehehe Zebby,
Frank, Hagen, Meow