[Dailydrool] Rehome two Bassets for serviceman

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Sun Aug 22 16:56:53 PDT 2010

I am still trying to locate someone who can take a five year old male and female basset due to a serviceman being deployed. He is not looking for a foster home but to permanently place the dogs. If there is anyone who can adopt these two or foster them for OBR please contact me asap. His time is getting near to deploy and OBR promised him that if we could not locate a foster or permanent home for them that we would take them into our program. Since we are currently kenneling 9 dogs due to lack of a foster home that means the dogs will be kenneled. Please pass the word on this so that these dogs do not need to be stressed out any more than need be. Thanks to all,

Cathy
Ohio Basset Rescue
Momslave to Nate, Dozer, Grace, foster Marley and GSD Leah