[Dailydrool] Abbie update + SP gifts!

Jaclyn Chancey jaclyn.chancey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 19:41:33 PDT 2010

We really appreciate all the drool that's been slung our way. Abbie is
THRIVING on the prednisone. Within a few days, it was like she was back to
her old self. She's eating more and has put back on some of the weight she
had lost. You can still tell her breathing is a bit more labored than it
should be, but the coughing is also subsided for now. Watching her spring
back like this makes us think she'll be with us at least through Woofstock
next month. We're so happy that she's getting a least a little bit more
quality time!

Which brings me to the 2nd part of my post: Abbie is embarrassed of my
current fundraising levels. She wanted me to remind you that the basset
beads are available once again:
http://sites.google.com/site/jaclynbassetpledges/
We have extended the deadline for ordering for your Secret Pawtner. **If you
order no later than WEDNESDAY, August 25, I'll make sure your order is put
in the mail to your Secret Pawtner by the Friday deadline.** She also got me
making a couple of unique pieces, including 3 different pendants, 1 pair of
post earrings, and alphabet bracelets. ALL money goes to our Woofstock
pledges, benefiting New England Basset Hound Rescue.
http://sites.google.com/site/jaclynbassetpledges/

Thanks-
Jaclyn & Will, with Abbie & Josh + the cats