[Dailydrool] Fitting out the Feet

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 18:44:41 PDT 2010

This is Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet

We are getting ready to mobilize and need our feet now on land, sea, and air. We
need ships, airplanes, and helicopters. We have the BHS Droopy Ears in the
Pawtuxent Squadron, the Icebreaker BHS Lost Wages, the Good Ship Lollipup, and
one PBR (Patrol Boat River). We will need more vessels with appropriate names
and crews.

Submariners: what are your submarines called? Fighter pilots: what are your
fighters called? Our estimable colleague, Muldoon is putting together the TOE
BONES (Table of Equipment, Basset Organization Navel Equipment Summary). TOE
BONES, houndies, something critical to us all. It will appear on our website
when compiled. Send Muldoon your vessel type and name at divlog at msn.com This is
a Basset Feet Tout-de-suite.

Why do we need a ship's registry and types of vessels? You may well ask. Montana
Basset Rescue is putting together something special with pictures. Wait for the
surprise.

And be sure to check out the new crew photos at
http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/ And send in your photos if you don't want to
"miss the boat". Without eternal vigilance it can happen here. Semper fido.