[Dailydrool] Super Basset

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 09:34:24 PDT 2010

Kahuna was pleased to see the notice about his beloved B/A-18E, the Super Basset, that he loves to fly. When he is not training/performing with the Blue Angels, he is based out
 of NAS Fallon. He has also been found on the Lost Wages on occasion. He
 finds his long ears a stylish accent to his flight suit and they bring
lots of attention from the ladies. When at the O-Club, he shamelessly
trades ear rubs for drinks, pointing out to the other pilots that size does matter. He is quite loose with snooter kisses as well. His motto is "Hooking and Howling". (the "hook" maneuver is used to prevent black/gray outs when pulling Gs) (When in Flight Surgeon training, we had a little nazi doing our PT every morning.  We had to do "superman"s - arch back, lift legs and arms - and we would all lay like limp noodles and say we G-locked. Boy did he hate us.) Kahuna is now snoring softly, getting his necessary crew rest.

Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna (Zzzzzzz - at the ready)