[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 125, Issue 4

TheMemaw02 at wmconnect.com TheMemaw02 at wmconnect.com
Tue Aug 24 18:57:58 PDT 2010

Hello from Bowling Green, Ky.
Truman Grammer reporting in. First, healing drool to all 2 & 4 leggers out
there who need it. I could use a bit myself. Mom took me to see the vet lady
yesterday. I got my toebones trimmed, a bath, my ears cleaned & checked, &
1 shot. When Mom picked me up, she noticed that I was very wobbly in the
back end. She had noticed this before but it seems to be a little worse now.
The vetlady said that since I spent most of the day there yesterday that I was
up & around more than usual. She gave Mom some pills for me to take 2 twice
a day. Mom is to call back on Friday & let her know how I'm doing so I need
some healing drool as well. I also got a tube of ointment for my ears. I
smelled soooo good after my bath. Mom says she hopes that I can get better
with this problem & that it will not get worse.  I will be 10 in October & Mom
is not ready for me to decline yet. I've had arthritis & hip dysplesia for
several years. I'm sorry this is so long but Mom is worried about me.
Take care everyone,
Truman Grammer & Mom too.</HTML>