[Dailydrool] I feel selfish

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 19:40:42 PDT 2010

Dear all,
I apologize that I am writing this, and the mods may not let it go through, and that is OK, but I am having a Pierre Sr. moment, and I am only mentioning this because I am hysterical with tears and pain of what could have I done better, and it is almost a year since I lost him.  These episodes don't happen as often lately, and Pierre jr. is a huge and wonderful distraction.  I love all my hounds with all my being and I don't know why I can't let go of Pierre Sr.  I suppose the dialogue of allergies on the list is what brought it to light, as now I read what I could have done better for the boy upsets me that I didn't know then what I know now.  He will always be alive in me, this is for sure, and the tears I cry tonight for Pierre Sr. are also the tears I cry for anyone who has recently or forever in time lost a love, hound, human or any living soul.
Hugs and love,
Jackie, with a wonderful herd of love who maybe know more than I think because they have been very sweet lately....