[Dailydrool] I Feel selfish

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Aug 25 16:24:12 PDT 2010

Ear healing  & back end strenthening drool to Truman.  We hope that you recover quickly from your ear infection and that you get the strength back in your rumpus soon.

Jackie, you did what you knew was best for Pierre Sr. at the time and that is all anyone could every expect of you.  There are things that I read on the drool and think back that I wish that I would have known that when such and such hound was alive.  We have all made mistakes, or not known any better for previous hounds, but with each hound we learn more, and are able to take better care of the next hound that comes into our lives.  When I was growing up my dogs were outside dogs, and were given table scraps...I didn't know any better, but as I got older and wiser I learned better and now my dogs are feed the best quality of food that I can find for what I can afford, and they are kept in the house.  You love them, give them the best care that you can and know how to give them and unlike humans that is all they will ever ask from you.

Drool to all the sick, injured or itchy hounds & humans out there in drool land
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.
Colt & Ruger