[Dailydrool] I Feel selfish

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 17:11:01 PDT 2010

Jackie,

I know that I sent you a private email but I hope that you really take time to read
what Michelle S wrote. (Thank you so much Michelle!)

There is only a little bit that I want to add to Michelle email.  Everyday there are new meds or
meds that are found to work for other diseases in our furkidz.   Then there is those people that
come into our lives that have found herbal concoctions or old wives remedies that work.   One
person can never know the treatment for every disease.  We are all in a constant learning process.

Jackie please know that you gave Pierre Sr the best care possible but most of all you gave him your heart.
I pray the day soon comes when you can let go of the "what ifs".  I am sure that Pierre Sr is not at the Bridge
thinking about the what if Momma did this.  He is much to busy having a blast, eating his fill at the buffet
and watching over his family with love.  Having his Momma fret about all the what ifs is not something  that
he would want.  He sent Pierre Jr to you because he knows how wonderful you are.

Soft snooters,
Karen and The Dog House Gang