[Dailydrool] Shampoo

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 19:44:45 PDT 2010

I have been writing in with a LOT of questions lately!  Now I am looking for a good dog shampoo.  I read an article that dog shampoo shouldn't have sodium lauryl sulfate, DMDM hydantoin or paraben in it.  We don't have much for dog shampoo in town here, so I have been looking on the internet and they don't seem to list ingredients.  I really liked some 4K9 Lemongrass Organic Dog Shampoo that someone gave me as a gift, but I can't seem to get on a site that seems to sell it easily.

Candy Dusek
Maggie Mae
C. Higgins