[Dailydrool] Stealth Night Squirrels and Land Sharks

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Wed Aug 25 10:42:25 PDT 2010

Muldoon here.  Our agents, Nigel, Llewis, Cnly and Mr. Cooper Sir have reliably reported Stealth Night Squirrels.  These may be Owls or Worse yet Terri Bulls.  These are known as Aerial Landsharks.  Squirrelistan Spreads!  Reports from the Eastern Theater of Operations and the Western Theater of Operations report that Terri Bulls spread Itchy Nasties and Excessive Hot Spots along with Chiggers and Noseeums.   We need to commission more ships and planes to combat these Terri Bulls.  Kahuna and Admiral Stonewall Jackson are exhausted in their constant sorties against these implacable foes.  Without Eternal Vigilance It Exists With (WE VIEW)Toe Bones (Table Of Equipment Basset Operations Navel Equipment).  Muldoon  out.