[Dailydrool] dogs chewing

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:10:29 PDT 2010

in regards to dog chewing particularily on the feet my vet said that dogs
will bite on there feet as a form of accupuncture if they have pain

so people with foot chewers would be smart to check out there dogs to make
sure nothing is wrong

benny chews on his right foot all the time to the degree he had a little
yeast stain..that is the leg that had the osteosarcoma that we didnt know
about..coincidence..perhaps

Leonard chews his back toe nails ..he chews away it is funny..we figure it
helps his hip pain..we watch for sores so far so good