[Dailydrool] ABC helps the Abandoned Dogs!

Shelly Gordon-ABC Basset Rescue merchandise at nybasset.org
Wed Aug 25 11:03:37 PDT 2010

Thank you, Becca, for being persistant on posting this great story! YES! ABCBHR in NY helped these 2 beautiful guys in NY. I got the email about these dogs from Cat Rudert of Bassethoundtown.com and the second I saw Stewie, I knew 1) I was in love 2) they needed our help. It just so happened ABC had rented a van to drive down to KY to meet BHRG and take 7 dogs off of their hands. Cat was only 1 hour away from the van stop, so she met up with Mikey and Stewey and they came to NY! They are adjusting to their foster mom (who took both of them, plus Jake an OH dog) just fine.

You can see more of their pictures on our blog.... http://nybasset.blogspot.com/
Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org