[Dailydrool] THREE DOG LEASH

William Bartlett sebmlebm at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 14:18:43 PDT 2010

Nite Lite and other coon hunting supply outfits have 2 & 3 dog couplers in both leather & nylon.

Thanx,

Duff

Home of used bassets since 1982.

Never ask a furniture salesman for a stool sample!

--- On Wed, 8/25/10, ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ <akenczewicz at hotmail.com> wrote:

I too have been looking for a coupler that can take three dogs on one leash. I have been told that they exist but have not found one. What I have done is get two regular couplers and connect one up the normal way and the second connected to the center loop of the first. It is not ideal and I still have to untagle it frequently but it is still better than three separate leashes.