[Dailydrool] Babbs needs drool

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Wed Aug 25 19:00:53 PDT 2010

Could everyone sling some drool for my 8 yr old Babbs.  We fostered her for two years and just recently adopted her.  She is a sweet girl who came to us with chronic ear infections and spondylitis.  She has never been a problem to us. Over the weekend she started to wet her bed and drank oddles of water.  She slowed down eating to eating nothing by Sunday night.  The vet took her on Monday.  She decided to keep her to do some testing.  Her urinalysis is fine.  The blood work is ok.  Everything is working fine.  She has slowed down peeing her bed some.  She still is drinking water but will not eat.  Her temperature was 103.2. yesterday.  The vet gave her an injection of strong antibotics yesterday and her temp went down last night only to go up today.  She tried another shot today.  Tonight her temperature was down again.  She will not eat.  If her temperature goes up again,  she will be doing ultrasound tomorrow.  She has a fever of unknown origin.  No diabetes, etc.  We don't know if she has a tumor, cancer or what is going on.  So everyone please sling some drool her way.  I feel like she will starve to death if she dosen't start eating.

Thanks, Renee